The Jewelry CAD Institute is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Jewelry CAD Institute may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 7/1/2009.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Payment information collected is secure and is collected by Pay Pal©
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if it exists.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to TJCI at 10040 Catalina Canyon Ave. Las Vegas, NV. 89147.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address or email on this site. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Jewelry CAD Institute and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Jewelry CAD Institute. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Jewelry CAD Institute takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All payments are made through a secured encrypted connection with Paypal© and your receipt on your credit/debit card will be to TJI, Inc., The Jewelers Internet, Inc. a fully licensed C Corporation in the State of Nevada doing business as The Jewelry CAD Institute.
The collaboration of the videos is set up in either Matrix or Rhinoceros files to help you learn the step by step procedure of jewelry model making in 3D. These videos are not inclusive of the software we use to produce the same. The user must either purchase or download a trial copy of Rhinoceros© or purchase Matrix© before they do the training videos for best results. No software is granted from us to use or purchase to effect using the modules. After downloading the PDF files for your training manual there is no refund given for the videos you choose to learn. These videos are dynamic and are the exclusive property of TJCI and are granted to you to have for the express purpose of training. After connecting to the videos via the .zip file there is no refund granted for that section of training. We believe our training documentation and videos will be the best and we will continue to strive toward that end. We make no guarantees on any hardware failures that are not under our control. We make every effort to make sure there is 100% uptime on the servers 24/7.